CCSU SAAC Begins Voter Registration & Election Data Marketing campaign
The Central Connecticut Pupil-Athlete Advisory Committee launched a Voter Registration & Election Data Marketing campaign forward of the 2020 election. The marketing campaign will run from September 14 – November 3, 2020, and is encouraging all college students and student-athletes to “Be a Voter” within the 2020 Presidential election. The SAAC is partnering with the Northeast Convention and the CCSU Pupil Authorities Affiliation on extra marketing campaign actions that may happen within the month main as much as the election.
SAAC will maintain an in-person info session out there to all college students for help with quite a lot of info subjects associated to the election. The primary two dates for periods will likely be Tuesday, September 22 and Tuesday, September 29, within the Kaiser Corridor Blue Room from 10-11:00 a.m. and 12:00-2:00 p.m.
Subjects to be coated in the course of the in-person info session consists of:
- How one can Register to Vote
- Requesting an Absentee Poll
- Discovering Your Polling Place
- Understanding Election Tmeline and Voting ID Necessities
- Schooling on Marketing campaign Points and Presidential Candidates
- Historic Significance and Significance of Collaborating in Elections