Fall Guys mid-season replace patch notes – Large Yeetus and Anti-Cheatus is now LIVE | Gaming | Leisure
Fall Guys has been given a giant new replace on PlayStation four and PC.
Titled Large Yeetus and Anti-Cheatus, the model new Fall Guys replace makes some essential adjustments to the favored on-line sport.
Because the title of the replace suggests, the brand new obtain provides anti-cheating measures to PC.
Based on the patch notes, the event workforce has additionally introduce extra selection inside video games, together with new obstacles and spherical variations with current classics.
“Acquainted favourites should be tackled in all new methods, with the addition of dozens of obstacles, dizzyingly random rotations and naturally, loads of tumbling fruit,” reads a developer submit.
“And what’s extra, gamers will don’t know when these adjustments will happen — no bean’s dignity shall be spared!”
Elsewhere, Mediatonic has addressed essential points like server stability visible enhancements.
The developer additionally teases the discharge of a brand new and slightly aggresive impediment coming to the sport quickly.
“This main mid-season patch continues this quest! You may anticipate adjustments to reinforce server stability, nifty VFX enhancements and an entire lot extra to make Fall Guys simply that little bit smoother,” the submit continues.
“And one other factor… There have been loads of rumblings throughout the neighborhood a few sure massive and slightly aggressive hammer impediment, rumoured to be bringing future physics wildness to Fall Guys.
“Effectively, we will’t be sharing all the small print simply but however allow us to simply say — their title is Large Yeetus and so they’re a-coming!”
You may see the complete listing of Fall Guys patch notes beneath…
Fall Guys mid-season replace patch notes in full…
• [PC] Our new anti-cheating system for PC is now in!
• [PC] Added capability to bind sport actions to mouse buttons
• [PS4] Improved stability when creating events on PS4
• Objects in sure rounds will now have dynamic variations from one playthrough to the following, together with new objects completely. We plan to increase this technique sooner or later to extra rounds.
• Improved stability when progressing from one spherical to a different, there needs to be much less disconnections within the qualification display screen and spherical loading now.
• Bug fixes in ranges, spectator mode and improved resilience when community errors happen.
• Fall Ball timer all the way down to 120 seconds from 150
• Lowered Min Participant Counts for some ranges to extend spherical selection