Fortnite replace 14.10 patch notes, server downtime schedule, Tomato City, bug fixes, extra | Gaming | Leisure
Fortnite developer Epic Video games is about to launch its first main replace of Season 4, as model 14.10 involves PS4, Xbox One, PC, Android and Nintendo Swap.
Simply as followers have been beginning to suppose there would not be an replace this week, Epic introduced plans to launch replace 14.10 on September 10 at 9am BST UK time.
The information was introduced by Epic Video games on Twitter, alongside a warning that replace 14.10 can be greater than standard on PC.
“Facilitate the motion,” reads an Epic tweet. “v14.10 arrives tomorrow, September 10. Downtime will start at Four AM ET (08:00 UTC).
“Please word that the patch measurement shall be bigger than regular on PC.”
Whereas there is not any official server downtime schedule, the servers are more likely to be offline for a few hours, so count on the sport to come back again on-line at round 11am.
As for the patch notes, followers have already got a reasonably good concept about what to anticipate from the replace.
In keeping with Epic Video games, replace 14.10 will repair an issue with replays not saving on PS4.
The patch may also repair a number of points with the Glider, an issue with Silver Surfer’s Board, and a fairly irritating matter regarding Provide Drops.
Some gamers have additionally run into issues when making an attempt to eat or throw fish whereas in passenger seat.
Elsewhere, it is potential replace 14.10 will introduce new gadgets and doubtlessly make modifications to the map.
Epic Video games has already added Ant Manor to the map, in addition to The Assortment, which is a nod to The Collector’s museum from Guardians of the Galaxy.
The Assortment contains a number of gadgets and trinkets from Fortnite’s previous. This contains an previous black and white image of Tomato City, which has led to hypothesis that the fan favorite POI may make a return.
Based mostly on recordsdata found inside the 14.00 replace, Tomato City may very well be joined by Anarchy Acres. Perhaps one among these POIs shall be added with replace 14.10.
You may try the replace 14.10 patch notes under…
Fortnite replace 14.10 early patch notes…
• Setting to disable Licensed Audio for Radio not working when exterior a automobile.
– Licensed Audio won’t be muted/disabled, if this setting is chosen, for Radio audio heard exterior a automobile. Getting into the automobile as a passenger or driver ought to correctly disable the audio.
• Sluggish Glider velocity after redeploying in sure conditions.
– We’re investigating a problem involving gamers’ Glider velocity turning into slower after redeploying in sure conditions.
• Replays not saving on PlayStation 4.
– Some gamers on PlayStation Four might not see any recorded replays when viewing them within the Profession tab.
• Utilizing Silver Surfer’s Board on PS4 or Nintendo Swap typically inflicting crash.
– Utilizing Silver Surfer’s Board throughout a match on PlayStation Four or Nintendo Swap can typically trigger a crash.
• Glider audio from opponents is typically lacking.
– The audio from an opponent’s Glider is typically lacking after dropping from the Battle Bus. This will trigger you to be unable to listen to enemies gliding above you within the early sport.
• Unable to eat or throw fish whereas in passenger seat.
– Gamers are unable to eat or throw fish when within the passenger seat of a automobile.
• Utilizing Bifrost Glow Contrail in a match causes FPS drop.
– Utilizing the Bifrost Glow Contrail in a match causes a drop in FPS.
• Provide Drops not disappearing after opened.
– Provide Drops might typically not disappear off the map after being opened, persisting on the map and mini-map.
• Multiselect copying objects which are scaled down can revert them to the unique measurement
– When multiselect copying grid primarily based objects and scaled down objects, the scaled down object will typically revert again to it unique measurement.