Lululemon Simply Rolled Out Its New Membership Program
Presently, the taking part cities are Toronto, Edmonton, Chicago, Denver and Boulder.
At this time, Lululemon is formally opening registration for its new membership program, providing folks in choose North American cities entry to sweat courses, native occasions, unique membership gear and premium purchasing perks. Presently, the taking part cities are Edmonton and Toronto in Canada, and Chicago, Denver and Boulder in the USA.
A yearly membership prices $168 CAD, and contains the next:
• Unique Lululemon membership gear valued over $100
• 12 passes to the member’s alternative of sweat courses or occasions, both on-line or in-person, the place accessible
• 20% off Lululemon gear on members’ birthdays
• Dwell digital workshops designed and facilitated by Lululemon
• First dibs on choose product releases and particular entry to unique gear
• Passes for members’ family and friends, purchasing perks, and extra
Members may also sit up for unique occasions in 2020. In October, New York Instances bestselling creator and Lululemon World Ambassador Gabrielle Bernstein will supply a 90-minute digital teaching on the six transformational strategies outlined in her upcoming audiobook, You’re the Guru. November and December might be all about digital, native ambassador-led exercises and meditations which can be universally accessible.
“The membership program continues to rejoice group connection, and offers a variety of choices – equivalent to particular product, devoted on-line sweat courses, and provoking visitor audio system – to increase the Lululemon expertise,” stated the model’s CEO, Calvin McDonald, in an announcement.
For extra data, go to Lululemon.com/membership.